We did it, y’all! Louis and I made it through week 2 and the very first eliminations of the season, and we can’t thank y’all enough. We certainly couldn’t do it without your love, support, and votes! Enjoy takin’ a peek at all the fun we have had in the last week!
1. Louis & I joined Hallmark’s Home & Family this week, and had a ball!
2. I had so much fun cookin’ Dutch Pancakes from my new cookbook, Paula Deen Cuts the Fat, on Home & Family. And I don’t think anyone minded eatin’ them either!
3. Carla Hall, from The Chew, stopped by my rehearsal with Louis, and that girl can dance, y’all!
4. We had so much fun dancin’ and talkin’ good food!
1. The Dancing with the Stars wardrobe department is responsible for makin’ all our beautiful costumes. Aren’t they just the very best?
2. Look how flexible Louis is! Maybe I’ll just leave the leg kickin’ to him.
3. I was so lucky to run into my friend, Tracy Morgan, and I wish him nothin’ but happiness and good health.
4. How do y’all like that sexy move that Louis taught me?
1. What a good lookin’ group of people that I have had the pleasure to get to know! And they are just as beautiful, if not more, on the inside.
2. Louis & I had a great chat with the crew from Extra.
3. Kim, Hayes, and I had a great time watchin’ our friends and fellow cast members cut a rug!
4. Louis & I had a great time on DWTS All Access!
1. Louis & I are showin’ off our costumes for the night!
2. Dancin’ the Tango and representin’ Louis’ hometown of Amsterdam!
3. We had such a ball and were ready for the comments from the judges!
4. I am so blessed to have this wonderful man and wonderful dancer in my life teachin’ me new things each and every day!
Season 21 of Dancing with the Stars continues on Monday at 8PM EST. There’s another elimination next week, so be sure to tune in and vote!