I hope you’ll enjoy this peek behind the scenes of my time with Louis and the rest of the cast of Dancing with the Stars!
1. Team Buttercup met other cast members, like Carlos & Alexa PenaVega, Bindi Irwin, and Derek Hough, while rehearsin’!
2. Louis & I are preparin’ for week two. Wish us luck!
3. Louis decided he needed to teach Michael and I how to dance together, and we had so much fun!
4. Samantha Harris from Entertainment Tonight dropped by one of Team Buttercup’s rehearsals, and we had a good ol’ time!
1. I was so thrilled to meet some new friends outside of rehearsal one day!
2. Louis & I are makin’ sure my stage kitchen is up to par, and I think we had a winner!
3. Don’t we look official, y’all? We are all dolled up to record the opening number.
4. Thanks to all the wonderful people who showed up to be a part of the Dancing with the Stars opening number!
1. Here’s a photo of me on my very first day on the set!
2. I’m a big fan of Price is Right, so I was excited to see their office building!
3. I treated the press line to some Flourless Chocolate Fudge Cake bites from my brand-new cookbook, Paula Deen Cuts the Fat, which has just made the New York Times’ Best Sellers List!
4. My first time in wardrobe, and I’ve found the costumes of some of the beautiful ladies on the show!
1. Here I am gettin’ all dolled up for the premiere!
2. My wonderful hair stylist and makeup artist, Jamie, is givin’ Louis a quick trim before the show!
3. Don’t you just love this robe they gave me? It’s the softest thing.
4. I think the hair and make up team did such a lovely job to beautify me before my first dance!
Season 21 of Dancing with the Stars continues on Monday at 8PM EST and Tuesday at 9PM EST. We’re facin’ the first two eliminations of the season, so I hope you’ll tune in and vote for Louis and me!